Great question! And we’ve got a great answer.
According to Reimagining Service, a national movement to build the impact of volunteering and service:
“A Service Enterprise is an organization that fundamentally leverages volunteers and their skills to successfully deliver on the social mission of the organization.”
Sounds simple enough – but research shows only 15% of our nation’s nonprofits are, in fact, Service Enterprises. So what sets these organizations apart from the other 85%?
This same research,…